1. Get all of that cereal dust crap out of your bowl by using a strainer.
2. Go a step further and make sure your cereal never gets soggy with this divided bowl.
3. Make hash browns in a waffle iron.
You can use tater tots or shredded potatoes to make this deliciousness.
4. Freeze your smoothie ingredients in Ziploc bags the night before to cut down on cooking time in the morning.
5. Use your Keurig to make a big ol’ bowl of oatmeal.
6. Or take things a step further and make fancy oatmeal using a rice cooker.
7. Freeze almond milk into ice cubes for a richer, less watery iced coffee experience.
8. Or make straight-up coffee ice cubes to keep your brew strong.
9. Use a pancake pen to make the most Instagrammable ‘cakes of your life.