Wedding welcome baskets are a great way to welcome your out-of-town guests to your wedding weekend. We love wedding welcome baskets because they are also a great way to incorporate your theme as well as add a truly personalized touch to your big day.
For couples who are having their wedding at a winery, you can create a winery themed wedding welcome basket. Inspired by our Rustic Winery wedding invitation, we created a welcome basket filled with personalized items all of which coordinate with the wedding invitation. You can get the look of this welcome basket by including the list of items below!
WHAT TO INCUDE IN A WINERY WELCOME BASKET:
- 2 wine glasses (we found at Ikea)
- personalized beverage napkins
- bottle of wine with personalized label
- weekend wedding itinerary (we used our Rustic Winery Program and personalized it – we can do this for you too!)
- trail mix in cellophane bag accented with personalized sticker that includes the initials of the bride and groom
- personalized matchbook
- 2 pears (or any pretty fruit) in small kraft brown favor bag
- personalized gift tag tied with twine