Welcome your trick-or-treaters with this sweet outdoor decoration.
close Continue Slideshow
What You’ll Need
* Black Sock
* Black and white crafts foam
* Two black pipe cleaners
* Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
* Safety pin
- Shop Halloween Decorations in the Parents Store
Halloween Craft: How To Make No-Carve Mummy and Bat Pumpkins
Fill sock to heel with batting. Trim extra fabric, then fold flap over and secure with a safety pin.
Draw bat wings onto the black foam and have your child cut them out. Do the same on the white foam to make the eyes and mouth. Cut each pipe cleaner into three sections and twist together at one end to make feet.
(Mom) Hot-glue the wings, face, and feet onto the bat. When dry, use pipe cleaners to hang the bat upside down from a tree branch.
Crafts supplies from Michaels Stores
- 20% off craft supplies in our store – shop now
More Halloween Crafts
Check out our other crafty ideas:
- * 5 Original Pumpkin Ideas: No boring jack-o’-lanterns here
- * A Cool Candy Carrier: Design your own trick-or-treat bag
7 of 7